- That the Bible is the very Word of God, and is the ultimate rule of faith and obedience;
- That the Godhead eternally exists in three persons – The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit – and that these three are one God;
- In the Deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, and in His personal return in Power and Glory;
- That man is born in sin and therefore in need of redemption;
- That salvation is solely by grace through repentance and faith in the sacrificial death of Christ on the cross;
- That Christ arose from the dead and ascended into heaven to the right hand of the Father where He is now our Interceding High Priest and Only Advocate;
- And in the spiritual unity of all believers under the Lordship of Jesus Christ and that they constitute the Church Universal.
KSCE Board of Directors